Long time no in computer!

Aiya, my coumputer cannot type chinese word so i use English...

long time no use computer cauze my pc got virus!Many virusT.T

i cannot use com for a week liao......Luckily now can use but cannot type chinese word!

maybe i go to borrow the zhong wen zhi xing disc or go to buy!

how much each disc a????where can buy?in jusco???

yesterday is 28 March~many families in Kepong(including my family)have stiwch off the lamp^.^

we all stay in the living room and watch television(television is not lamp!)Hehe~~~

i think Jinjang nobody will turn off lamp ba!hehe...Dun know!?

i cannot in my freeskyz account leh...because i use chinese account!i onli can type englishT.T

i think komayong say me long time no in freeskyz!No, i got in the lun tan but no in my account!

Haiz...... Now i aslo can not in my maple,i think semalam i go to delete and...Hahaha!!!i am downloading now!

i aslo haven"t download my mesengger,so all guess pls leave comment in my blog! thank you!
5 Responses
  1. HengYin ♥ Says:

    u so yam gong leh ...


  2. 鸿恩 Says:

    excuse me, hu r u?


  3. HengYin ♥ Says:

    ng heng yin

    pls come my blog if u r free



  4. 鸿恩 Says:

    oo
    u r heng yin...